empty

Covid-19

Discussions
Replies
Views
  1. Are pharmacists guinea pigs for covid19

I couldn't agree more with the short article or view point of pharmacist been used as guinea pigs and the follow up comments from other colleagues. I ...

2. Protective equipment shortage

We are told that Pharmacy staff are exempt from track and trace if PPE worn'. At the same time we are told that there is no need for Pharmacy staff to...

3. covid 19

is it me or actually during this crisis , food shops, petrol stations and pharmacies only businesses to stay  open, yet us pharmacists get maybe one ...

4. Seats of our Pants

Most of the time we are flying by the seats of our pants never knowing if there are going to be staff members in or not (regular ones or other "newbie...

5. Dealing with the virus in community pharmacies

Has anyone any thoughts on how to deal with the volume of prescriptions if there are insufficient staff to work in the pharmacy? I thought to d...

You need to be a member to add a new topic. Please Login or Register

This website is for healthcare professionals, people who work in pharmacy and pharmacy students. By clicking into any content, you confirm this describes you and that you agree to Pharmacy Magazine's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

We use essential, performance, functional and advertising cookies to give you a better web experience. Find out how to manage these cookies here. We also use Interest Based Advertising Cookies to display relevant advertisements on this and other websites based on your viewing behaviour. By clicking "Accept" you agree to the use of these Cookies and our Cookie Policy.