In Pharmacy CPD ModulesCPD modules help to expand your clinical knowledge on a whole range of topics. Make sure you log your learning so you can track your progress and add to your online revalidation record.
- Community pharmacies in England will be able to provide clinically appropriate prescription medicines via PGDs for seven common conditions in 2024
- The POM to P switch of tadalafil is a new treatment option for erectile dysfunction
- Semaglutide (Wegovy) is now licensed for obesity
- Emollient bath additives are no longer recommended in eczema (NICE update)
- Updates in NICE UTI guidelines pave the way for pharmacist consultations as part of the Pharmacy First common conditions programme (see also first bullet point)
- Pholcodine-containing medicines were withdrawn from the market in 2023.
Nicola Tyers, director, The Pharmacy Training Company and senior lecturer at Medway School of Pharmacy